Selasa, 08 November 2016

Intellectual diary



Tulisan ini merupakan tugas dari salah satu dosen sastra dikampus saya. He ask to us to make intellectual diary about the novel which had we choose to  analysis in semester 5.

Novel 1984
Novel is one of my Identity as an English Literature student. Prose II is one of my course in semester five which have assignment to read the novel as  my lecturer said to us. several weeks ago we had read one novel which title animal farm by George Orwell. We also had analysis the intrinsic and symbol in that novel and after that we given new assignment for next week was about read the novel that we had choose. I choose novel 1984 by George Orwell as my assignment. I have reason why i choose it.
Actually, I had read that novel before, but I never finish it yet. the novel tell about how the system of government arrange all of the people life. The government is in BIG BROTHER control and all of the people as like lose their human right. Government arrange all the life is including movement, work, thought, even about love and married. Only the government which can determine it. all of the people intercepted with toll as they called telescreen. The telescreen have function to detect of the expression, movement and sound. another of  telescreen there is also thought pollution which work to oversee people who suspect have thought that not same with the government. Their called the people like that is rebellion and when they are finding they will be get rid of. The motto of the Government is WAR IS PEACE, FREEDOM IS SLAVERY AND IGNORANCE IS STRENGHT. I only know until that, but I am in reading. I start to read the novel again even I have to find my self in a boring mood.
The reason of why I choose that novel is because I want to know why I do not finish it yet. I want to read it and try to find out what the novel tell about. I challenge to read it until I find the reason why I do not finish it almost eight month. My senior had said to me that “ if you hate or do not interest of something you have to find out why it happen, it also same with the novel if you just read what you want how come you know about the other and what do you do not like from it. Do not value something from the early but you have to be a good reader who have capability to know something from all of the part of story.

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar